2008-09-24

BMC Userworld October 2008 will be October 2009

Now I received an e-mail from BMC stating that BMC Userworld October 2009 will happen. And I read it as BMC Userworld October 2008 will not happen, it is rescheduled for October 2009. Location for October 2009 was not released.

This was supposed to be my first BMC Userworld even though my main occupation has been related to BMC Remedy Action Request System for the last 12 years. And now it is rescheduled for next year.

The e-mail I received was mainly how to get reimbursed for the expenses you already have for the BMC Userworld 2008. Sounds like they are going to be generous. But I always get the feeling with American companies that they will ignore everybody from outside USA anyway. But lets not get ahead of the events. I will do everything requested and hope for the money back.

No comments: