2009-01-13

Jusandan 2009

This years Jusandan tournament was little bit different. Only 5 games in 2 days compared to what I am used to, 6 games in 3 days. But it was OK. Same time for the games and everything. It was 2 years since I last played in a tournament. And actually like 2 years since I played in real life. Jusandan results can be found here.

I am still ranked to low. So I always end up in the strange low end pairing. So even if I win 3 out of 5 games it will probably not change my ranking at European Go Database since 2 of the wins was against to 'easy' players.

But anyway it felt nice to get to play for real again. To really concentrate and think about the game. I did not record any of the games. I guess now I have to get one or two games at KGS in the next couple of months to keep the feeling up.

No comments: