2009-11-23

1.3.1 out for the GSM Palm pre

This morning, Swedish time, the WebOS 1.3.1 update for GSM Palm Pre was made available. There is a lot of updates. But maybe not really the updates that many people wants. I just hope more is coming and that fast.

Some said before that 1.3.1 was supposed to be faster, but maybe the most speed gains was in 1.2.1 already. I can not say I really feel that it is a lot faster. OK, the calendar feels faster. Before it kind of froze while it reading from google.

The appstore is not working. I do not know if it is temporary or if it is because they blocking out unknown networks.

Another thing, in 1.3.1 you can manually edit the APN settings. But it does not accept the values I enter. And it is only a limited set of values you can enter. So it might not be enough even if the values I enter was accepted.

No comments: