2009-06-14

Stockholm Open 2009, day 2

OK, now it is over. Weiying wins. Congratulations. The results can be found here at the moment. I guess that they will move into the more traditional spot at Svenska Goförbundet in the coming week.

Another fun thing is that now the European Go Database ranking is updated daily. So as soon as the result from the tournament is sent there it should be updated in 24 hours. Nice.

This week been to busy. I just remember I have not played my games on dragongo. And I have some games with really short timings, for a dragongo game. Just not to get stuck in a game where the opponent sleeps for 3 months. May rating have kind of stabilized at 9k after some advancement. I have not really done anything to better my play. It has just come. But I guess it comes from little bit more thought then just throwing the stones.

So how did boywing do in the tournament? 3 wins out of 5. Not so bad.

No comments: